Monday, January 26, 2009

My Sore Core

It's been a really long time since I really did a hardcore weight routine on my core. And I feel it. Geeez. I'm just slouched in a chair right now to avoid flexing anything remotely close to my abs. The good news is that my thighs are now perfectly fine in comparison.

Not gonna lie, I may have overdone it today. Going from sporadic ab work to a thousand crunches (of several varieties) in one day is perhaps one of the stupid decisions I've ever made. And painful. This'll be a quick entry because I still have to gym it in another 7ish hours or so. So I need to sleep ASAP. But yea. Cardio intervals are my thing now. Rather than slowly withering away for an hour at a time on a friggen elliptical, I'm alternating sprints and jogs on cardio (two minute intervals each) for about ten minutes, three times an hour. Between weights and stuff.

And I'm trying to spend at least 10 minutes stretching.

Two work outs today. I'm sore. But still feeling those endorphins. Yumm. Oh... and Rina and I danced today. We're going to be just as good as Chels. Just you guys watch.

Tomorrow is a morning workout, work at the VA, some stupid alcohol seminar (Fuck you, stupid fjdkslajjksla. Long story.), and then another workout sometime after I've done some studying.

Goodnight, blog.

Oh yea... I left a few isomers out of my ochem midterm today. Whoops/damnit.

No comments: