Monday, February 9, 2009

My Revelations In Full

Sometime about an hour ago, I decided that I should just get on with my life and lay my cards out on the table. This is the hand I've been dealt, and there's really no use in hanging onto them any longer. So that's what I did. I made a quick phone call and got it all over with. I didn't have any real expectations, which is all well and good because he told me exactly what I expected to hear: that he didn't really see me that way. And that's cool.

The more I think about it, the happier I am with how this whole shenanigan has culminated. My anxiety has quickly dissipated, and I get to be myself again around a totally cool guy with whom I am definitively "just friends." It's not so bad.

Now onto my previous revelation.

I think I've gotten the point across in this blog, as well as in my Xanga, that Tritones has been a touchy subject in my life. I don't know if I've ever been so hurt by anything in my entire life. It has cost me more tears than all of the other aspects of my existence put together. Yet the potential this group has lies dormant, just waiting to surface. I believe. No. I know that we could be the best. And I want to be the one to take us there. I know my capabilities, and I've made it my personal mission to take first at ICCA next year. For Rina. To flaunt it in the faces of everyone who didn't have faith in me.

As for UCSD, I've spent too much time here. Too much money. I've made far too many beloved friends. I can't leave. I can't bring myself to do it. With a new school comes new problems and new heartaches. At least here, I know what I am up against, and I have the most amazing and wonderful support group of incredible loved ones to help me through any and every which dilemma that presents itself. I love you guys more than silly blog entries can convey.

So that's that. I'm set on staying. Next year is going to be very different. All of you know that it isn't like me to settle. This shit is getting whipped into shape. It is my ultimate dream to make your hearts burst with pride.

1 comment:

Sarup said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! i LOVE YOU. and i'm so proud of you and i'm excited to watch tritones at icca again next year because of you :)