Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Blehhhh

So I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that Mikey is not a morning person. This is inconvenient because he has morning classes. I hate it when he's a grumpster on the zillion-year car ride to campus. I know he's just groggy and mentally unengaged, but it still kind of stings when he's grouchy as fuck.

I am also feeling very yuck lately. I didn't even go to rehearsal last night because I was halfway passed out and crazy sore. It probably didn't help that working out kicked my butt. I need to start feeling better soon. Especially since my vocal lessons start today. Shiet. I am part excited, part scared. I really don't know what to expect. And I'm really scared I'll just never be as good as I could be.

Also, it would be nice if my practice room key card would work. It would be very nice. But that's just not happening at the moment. Sigh.

1 comment:

Sarup said...

you should call him out on it. I know it's hard to not be grouchy, but if he's aware of it, he might make a conscious effort to be less grouchy. :)

good luck with your voice lessons! or wait, they may have already happened... i hope they went well :)