Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Mission Accomplished! & My Manifesto

OK. Puccini is still a work in progress. But this post isn't about that.

Grades came out today, and I am proud to say that my experiment in no note-taking was not for naught. Pages of notes I have accumulated in MUS120B this quarter: zero. Grade received in MUS120B: A.

Not even a minus.

Twelve weeks ago, Professor Guy pointedly pondered how poorly a student in her class would do without pencil/pen, paper, and proper notes to assist in his/her studies. Challenge accepted... and now conquered.

It's quite astonishing how much one can accomplish with the correct mindset and willpower. Oh I've got big plans for the next three months. Huge plans. Plans of gargantuan proportions. Plans so mind-bogglingly enormous, I'm actually going to write them down lest I myself forget.

Each day I wake, I will set out to accomplish whatever is required of me to inch myself closer to achieving my every goal. There is no settling in this equation. Count on me thoroughly hurtling myself toward the greatly improbable, never locking course, but always maintaining sights on what I pursue.

No comments: