I did end up working for a few hours on Friday. And I got to eat lunch with Sarah :) It was short and sweet. We need to hang out forreal ASAP!
Then my girls and I hit up UTC for bra shopping. I was all sad because I thought I'd have to shell out a crapload of cash for my feminine attire necessities. BUT, I got everything I was looking for about half of what I was expecting to pay. Huzzah :)
After that was the hat-tricking kickback at PC East and YoWo with Wilmz and co. Freaking awesome. I've missed those fools!
My friend's housewarming party was next. Mike picked me up at my apartment at seven and off we went! Beer pong and other fun activities to the hundredth power happened. Mike and I are an unstoppable team. For some reason, I had this crazy streak of making a cup every single round. I think it's Jared's table. Something about it all of sudden makes me a good beer pong player.
We all slept over at Jared's. I woke up with a mild hangover, which went away after a little one-on-one with the porcelain god and some water. Most manageable hangover ever. Mike and I got a late brunch together and then we went to his place and took a nap on his couch. And now I'm back at my place.
So much fun.
I need to crack down and get some work done now, but later I'm off to Rick's place to play some more beer pong. Woot!
I really like this work hard, play hard philosophy. I wasted way too much time last quarter. I wouldn't be having any fun. And I wouldn't be getting anything productive done either. This is infinitely better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment