Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Mixed Feelings

So I know I kind of semi broke things off with Mike. And even though I've had my fair share of second thoughts, I think I did the right thing. However, I am still very much physically attracted to him, which makes for a weird kind of understanding that we have. I like to think of us as Ted Mosby and Robin. So I'm one of the guys when we all hang out... but I'm also a girl. I'm trying my best not to be overly explicit.

Then there's this nagging little voice in my head that never quite forgot about this other guy (you can all probably guess without thinking twice) who is 100x more awesome, twice as Asian, and way healthier than Mike. He lacks the Mosby-factor... but he is muy good lookin'. AND he got approached by a modeling agent on library walk today. It's a funny story. I'll tell it sometime.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Why do I always end up confusing myself? Boo.

Oh yea. And there are lots of pretty places to live out there. I'm kind of excited :D

No comments: