I ended things with Mike on Sunday. That whole train wreck was never going to end up anywhere. Plus I'm pretty sure he's more of a player/dick than he lets on. Actually, I'm positive that he's a huge slut in hiding. I'd bet my life savings. Such a pity considering he looks exactly like Ted Mosby... except taller and more built. Actually, that probably explains why I think he's a manwhore.
Kind of weird. We were never an item. But there was still always a certain degree of possessiveness about our, for lack of a better term, relationship. That was strangely comforting, yet foreign and discombobulating at the same time.
And frankly, he's totally too old for me. The rule goes "divide by two and add seven." The youngest girl he's "allowed" to date is 20. I'm not 20. It shouldn't matter, but it still weirds me out.
His ex-girlfriend graduated from the same high school that I did! In fact, she graduated from MSJHS the same year I graduated elementary school.
"I was Sporty Spice for Halloween..."
"Hawtttttt."
"...when I was 9."
It's kind of weird.
He took it all too calmly though. The last time I broke up with a genuinely looking-to-settle-down guy, he cried on my shoulder in my dorm lounge until 5 a.m. the day I had a chem midterm. That did not kick off our post-break-up to a good start. My point is, Mike wasn't bummed out enough to have been attached. So all is well. It also means he's one of those "I've still got plenty of game left in me" guys...
Yea. Minor detail. We're not dating, but we're still kind of together.
COME ON! He looks like Ted Mosby. Forgive me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment