I've been pretty freaking good this week. On top of everything! So I decided to reward myself a little today.
Ben and I hit up the pub after our o-chem lecture. Since I'm still ahead on schoolwork, I also went to Pizza Port with a few friends for dinner. Freaking delicious. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger pizza ftw!
It feels good to have fun without fear of repercussions. Staying ahead of the game might be a good idea. I have more fun that way.
I haven't gone to work at all this week... but whatever. I'd rather not run into Marcus. He acts so damn weird nowadays. Even though we are friends and stuff, I'm kind of relieved that he's only sticking around for another half year. I don't know how much more of his attentions I can take. I was pretty ahead in my experiments from overtiming so much last quarter anyway.
Friday... I only have one eight am. Lingerie shopping sometime in the afternoon with my girls from high school. In between those, I think I'll get some homework out of the way. And then I can play play play :)
Spring quarter is my favorite :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment