Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Impending Break

Mike's two months is almost up. Wednesday marks the end. I'm a little sad to see this one go, especially considering all this time during Lent that we've just been chilling. He was surprisingly understanding about Lent.

But I can't break rule number one again. I've broken it too many times, and I've learned from those mistakes. Attachment has never gotten me anywhere but the bottom of many many bottles. The verdict is in. He's a chill, good-natured guy and a lot of fun to be with, but he's not someone I can afford to fall for. And that's why it has to end. Sadly, but surely.

Am I crazy? Am I overthinking it? Am I too harsh? Feelings are so complicated :(

1 comment:

Sarup said...

you are not crazy, but you ARE overthinking it. I don't think you should let this one go, he looks like Ted Mosby, come on!!! (hehe) but seriously, i think you shouldn't put a limit to your time together. If you are happy and having fun with him, then why cut it off?

I really just want you to be happy, and if it makes you happy cutting it off with him, then i'll support you in that. But i KNOW that he makes you happy, so that's why I'm pushing you towards still hanging out with him :)