This song sums up my feelings perfectly.
Click to download the cover I did in the wee hours of this morning (read: 2 a.m.)
So this is it. I'm going solo. (I guess this is how Jen Chiu felt...) Funny how it works out like that.
I don't even feel so badly for quitting now. It's funny how a little grilling can turn you around like that. The way Rina sat there, condescendingly explaining to me that I can't always have my way in front of the rest of the 'tones, really irked me. I can understand that she'd be unhappy that I'm leaving, but I thought we were friends. Friends don't act like that. Now I'm just glad to be rid of the whole damn group. No regrets. That shit is ridiculous.
Things that made my day:
1. Getting the townhouse in Scripps Ranch :)
2. Skype-ing my mom and hearing my rendition of "Gravity" playing on repeat in the background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment