Monday, April 25, 2011

My Manic Monday

(I feel like I've used this title before...)

but OMG. I had a latte for lunch today with Janos and Paivikki and I've been super on edge ever since. I also received this fatass score for this 20th century piece I'm supposed to stage with Janos next year. But then I've run into problems because it's superadvanced and the voice department might not like that I'll be attempting it. And then there's the fact that I have to hunt for repertoire for this audition in June (application due at the end of this week). And almost none of that rep is going to double up with what I have to learn for my recital in just TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. I'm not off book for some that yet, which is starting to stress me out. And my honors application is due on Friday, and I have yet to finish compiling my repertoire for THAT audition. O. M. G.

And midterms this week.

I really hope it's just the excess of caffeine freaking me out, but I've been really panicky for a couple of hours now, and that is definitely NOT normal. I mean... I usually manage to stay calm and collected no matter what. BUT NOT RIGHT NOW FOR SOME REASON.

No comments: