So funny story. By funny I mean not that funny. A little while back I was talking to someone about the disproportionate number of guys named Michael I have dated when, all of a sudden, I seemed to recall there being an additional one that had slipped my mind for a few years. And as soon as the thought entered my head, I couldn't quite remember what it was anymore. It kept bugging me for a little while until BAM! I remembered who it was.
He wasn't my boyfriend, which is probably why I never counted him before, but we did have a thing back in sophomore year. The thing being we made out a lot when we were drunk. Problem is, he was in the same group of friends as Mike # 2, but hadn't realized that Mike2 and I had been an item for a few months prior to this little schtick. So we went our separate ways. He ended up dating a cougar who I believe he is still with. Said cougar did not like me, and he eventually stopped hanging out with all of us.
And then I stopped hanging out with "all of us." As in I went out with Pascal. And then the "official" Mike #3, who is the one I subsequently dated for over a year.
But yea. That makes FOUR Michaels now. I only just remembered him the other day. I guess it didn't help that I always called him "SARS" to avoid confusion in our crew of many Michaels (Chang, Sowers, Volpato). I was talking to Joyce about it on Sunday and we decided that SARS should henceforth be referred to as "Mike 2.2" because first base doesn't count. (Right? Right.)
Speaking of which, Mike2 got hotter (by shaving the pornstache and losing a few pounds) and I almost want to take him up on that lunch offer because I just found out that he's a fan of Philip Glass. Almost. I had a good time when we caught up over sushi last year. And we had a nice chat on Facebook back in February. He's a cool guy... we had fun together...
DAMNIT, JEN!
You know, for a smart gal, I sure am full of all sorts of bad ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment