Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Purge

I don't like it when my friends list gets too close to 1000. Every time it does, I unfriend a couple hundred people. If I didn't, my entire Facebook would be cluttered with thousands of people I barely remember. The criteria is as follows:

1. Do I remember this person? If no, purge.
2. Would I mind bumping paths with this person again? If yes, purge.
3. What would I say to this person if I were to run into him/her? If nothing or profanity, purge.
4. Does this person have any sentimental significance to me? If no, purge.

And that is how it's done. Shaved that list back down to 720. Fun stuff. I don't want to read shit about them, they probably don't give a shit about me, all is well.

Why was I friends with so many people from high school? Most of them didn't even like me. (I was weird in high school. As in pot-dealing Homecoming princess with truancy problems and perfect SAT scores weird. Yea.) Anyway. Problem solved. I didn't talk to half of those people anyway.

No comments: