Got up, had breakfast, gave those new supplements a test run (success!), attended class, aced a midterm, had lunch with Jeff & co., practiced, ran errands, and went to more class.
So yesterday I "decided" that I would order some fries or something from Wendy's. We got there. I stood in line... and ended up not ordering anything. Today I "decided" I'd ditch economics to go home and watch basketball. Once again, totally didn't happen. Lol. I did, however, get really pissed at Jeff for texting me about the game while I was trying to appear alert during a lecture on investment supply and demand.
This mingling biznass is the shitt. I'm pretty sure my day-tp-day interactions with my school friends would make a really awesome TV show. We're a special bunch--conversation is lightning quick, we rip on each other nonstop, and we make fun of any/everything... nothing is sacred. In other news, I'm not sure why this surprises me, but I love Jeff's friends outside of our tiny little two-person social circle. Especially Chris; that guy is fuckin hilarious.
SPRING QUARTER WILL BE THE END OF ME. I don't follow through on poorly made decisions, but I don't feel particularly motivated to study with all my music, friends, and fun times. Oh well! Love love love love loooooooooooove. Too much fun? Nahhhhhhh.
OH YEA! NEW GOAL: GRADUATE SUMMA CUM LAUDE. WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment