Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Aftermath

So now my roommate isn't talking to me.

Shana's begging me to stay. I'm sure Chelsea would if she knew that I'd quit... But I guess it makes sense for me just not to show up. A part of me is still clinging and crossing my fingers for "oh whoops, we were really stupid. Pretty please come back, we promise not to be so retarded again." But at the same time, it's sadly liberating not to have to think about any of that shit.

I'm having trouble letting go. That group was on a pedestal for so long... I can't just spontaneously give up on it, even though I kind of have.

Start another group? With people who don't suck? It's becoming a more and more appealing option. I'm going to be kind of disappointed if this falls through...

2 comments:

Sarup said...

i know this might be weird advice, but maybe you should go to the rehearsal and be honest with everyone. Most of the people in that group like you and respect you, and if you just disappear, it'll be kind of like abandoning them. I mean who gives a crap about the people that don't care, but for the one's that do, it matters. And you should have the last word on your status in the group, not Arjun or Rina.

Does that make sense? I feel like you would get more closure that way. And who knows, some people might change their minds about things...

Whatever decision you make, i'll support you :) Love you!

theGHEEM said...

i agree.

i don't know what the group dynamic is, but if there's a chance that you would win the "election" and then you can take the group where you want.

if not, then fuck 'em.