There's a cold going around the campus apartments where I live. Guess who has it right now. Aren't I a lucky one?
It's not very fun to be sick while trying to study. That's probably why I'm not studying, and instead writing about how sorry I feel for myself when I'm trying to study sick. And listening to Justin Nozuka. His voice is like medicine.
Kidding. His voice enables me to feel even more sorry for myself as I pine away in my sniffly singleness. I could really use a boyfriend to sing to me and make me feel better. Slash keep me company while I cough myself within an inch of my life. All the while trying to solidify molecular orbital theory.
I'm kind of hoping I feel better soon. This being sick business is starting to chip away at my willpower to overcome mid-quarter slacking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment