I learned from my friend's blog that SoCal is indeed on fire once again. This marks the anniversary of a lot of things. If my first college boyfriend and I had made it past the three weeks we were an item, right around now is when we would be celebrating our first anniversary. It also happened to be a week of utter boredom that resulted in some personal experimentation that I won't reveal the details of on this site...
Strangely enough, right around now is when my ex and I are actually starting to hold civil conversations with each other again.
"Fire Week" last year, the week when school got cancelled, would also mark the point in Fall quarter of last year when any remainder of my attempts at studiousness flew out the window and I sailed through the remainder of the quarter on residual knowledge from high school. That probably won't happen this year. But I am definitely getting a little restless with this whole schooling business... It's getting harder each day to attend the lectures I know I'll get nothing out of or to do the reading on things I've learned, but I really am trying.
To come later: I'm going to propose some tactics to stay motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment