Today feels like it took way too long to get through. I actually have class in six minutes. I'm not going.
Slacking is starting to settle in. It can't be prevented. After another long Sunday night, I find myself without the willpower to trek on. I don't have it in me to burn the midnight oil learning evolutionary thought, so my only option is to finish studying for my midterm within the next 5 or 6 hours rather than attend class, and hopefully sleep my weariness away before my 8 am moment of truth.
I wasn't even in the mood to go to ochem this morning. I just stayed in bed and watched Good Morning America. Then I shuffled my ass around at work, and forgot to turn on the fume hood before filling syringes with carbon tet. If I get liver cancer sooner than I expect to, we'll all know why.
This entry probably isn't very interesting to read. I'm pooped. Over it. All I want to do is go home and go to sleep with Leia warming my feet. No more school. No more work. No more a cappella. Just no more, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment