This is it. This is where my limit is. I can't keep this up.
This blog has primarily been about my academic and work-related doings. I've tried to keep the vast majority of my personal problems out of this site. But it's all escalated now to the point where my academic and work-related doings are affected by my emotional dysfunction. It's been a lot of turmoil, especially for the past week and a half or so. I've taken some beatings. And I've humbled myself for the sake of preserving the peace in my relationships with people.
But I'm straight up tired. I can't concentrate on my studies, and I think of nothing but the troubles plaguing me. I don't think I can take much more before I just give up and surrender myself to the apathetic mediocrity creeping over my shoulder.
I suppose my greatest weakness is emotional investment. Mixed with my tendencies for perfectionism and extreme competitiveness, I'm doomed to have my hopes smashed.
What I had always hoped would be the highlight of my college experience has proven to be my tragic flaw. It's too much. I hate to face the fact, but the truth is plain to see: Tritones will be the end of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment