I could not study yesterday. I tried with all my might, but fevers and headaches aren't generally conducive to the learning process.
Today, I am actually feeling much better. I'm still sporting this beautiful hacking cough that hurts like a mofo, but my headache has definitely subsided to the "I lack caffeine" level, as opposed to the "quit whacking me with bricks" level from yesterday. I can be productive today.
I guess yesterday was good in its own way too. I played so much guitar that my fingers now smart whenever I wash my hands and I get pins and needles in the tips when I type. It's not painful enough to really bother me. I think of it as the satisfying aftermath of accomplishment. At least I got to make some music in place of learning o-chem.
I plan to pop some laundry into the machines, and do reading and practice problems. That's my general plan of action anyway. I should hop to that, because rehearsal tonight is going to eat up some of my time.
Only three chapters will be covered on my first midterm tomorrow. Shouldn't be too difficult to learn in time... I think... I hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment