I had to skip class this morning. I woke up at 6:30 and just could not find a way to drag myself out of bed. As in I was physically incapable of getting out of bed.
Thankfully, lying around for several hours helped. I am better now than I was earlier, but the fact is that my road toward recovery has regressed a little. I'm hardly any different from how I was on Tuesday night.
Needless to say, I skipped my lecture this morning, losing precious participation points in the process. It was a tradeoff. But if I were to collapse and die this morning in the process of dragging my sick ass to class, I'd lose the participation points for the rest of the quarter too. And that is no bueno.
I'm still debating if I should drag my ass to work... it's really far... And I'd rather not walk anywhere. Maybe I'll take the shuttle or something. Ughhhhhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment