We had sake-sampling in my apartment last night. In addition to several varieties of sake, which we bought in bulk at Ranch 99, we also had plum wine, which is notorious for wasting people of all ages. My friends and I used to drink the stuff at family friend get-togethers when we were in elementary school, and then we'd all fall over while trying to play Mario Kart.
Among the five of us present, we downed two giant bottles of sake and a bottle of plum wine. It was ridiculous. I was hungover this morning, but I am now enjoying Breakfast 2.0 after my first eating attempt got me to puke up my life and lie in bed watching A Knight's Tale on TBS.
So... about the whole being a student deal, I don't know how much I'm going to be studying today. We have a pre-rehearsal dinner party planned, and that's at 4, so I'm pretty short on time here. Thankfully, I did manage some productivity yesterday, so I'm not completely screwed over. My midterm isn't until Tuesday, and I can make time to study tomorrow. I think I'll just do some light reading and notes-reviewing today.
After all is said and done, I generally do work very hard, and there's no harm in letting loose once in a while.
Social life: 1
Studies: 821782974893
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment