Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Last-Minute Paper

In hopes of recovering fully by today, I went to bed before 11pm last night, and got nearly 8 whole hours of sleep. Unfortunately, I'm still not functioning at 100%, but I'm still steadily improving.

Anyway, that left me in kind of a dilemma. I had a paper due at 9am this morning, so not staying up to work on it last night left me a little less than two hours to write the paper, print it up at a student computer lab, and turn it in at section. But I did it. I cranked out a paper in a little less than 45 minutes. And it was amazing.

It's one of my shittier essays, but considering it's a pass/no pass assignment.... I'm pretty sure I'll be alright.

Yea. I'm at work right now. I should probably get back to work. Or at least pretend that I'm doing something productive.

No comments: