I've been up since around 7. And I've accomplished very little. I made coffee. Listened to the electronic opera I finally got in the mail yesterday. (BTW, it's amazing. Gorillaz's Damon Albarn's "Journey To The West," credited to Monkey. Seriously good stuff.) I'm weird. I like experimental music.
On to school stuff. I still have midterms next week, so this really isn't a weekend for me to fool around. Damnit. I'm craving one of those do-nothing days. Sadly enough, once I finish this post, I'll be off to outline a couple chapters in my textbooks. Catch up on some reading. Work some problems. All that jazz.
I have a performance commitment this afternoon at 4:30, and a rehearsal tomorrow night at 6, so I'll have to budget the little time I have, because the temptation to waste it will be overwhelming. I can tell already. I'm restless. And I haven't even sat down and started studying...
What I hope to accomplish today? I don't think it's out of my capacity to outline, study, and lock in 2-2.5 chapters of evolutionary thought. Two chapters is my bare minimum requirement for the day. If I finish 2.5, I can take the rest of the day off.
Ready? One, two, three, BREAK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment