Rehearsal today ate up a lot more time than I thought it would. It ended with a late dinner with some 'tones, which somehow morphed into a bitching session that I left shortly thereafter. My departure then turned into a chance bumping-into of this year's directors, which led into a full-blown discussion on how to fix this year's group.
I can't believe we're having issues already. It's stressing me out more than I wish it would. I'd like to say that it's detracting from my ability to focus on other things because I'm so angry. But that's pushing it a bit far.
Long story short is that if I'm going to perform at the standard I usually hold myself to, I'm going to have to pull an all-night deal here. Goodnight blog, hello books.
I toast you guys, RedBull in hand. Here's to an A in 0chem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
issues already?? why???? :( i want to know...
Post a Comment