Monday, October 20, 2008

My Studious Success

I've accomplished a lot today. I feel like I really know my genetics. I'm going to absolutely DESTROY tomorrow. Gonna make a killing of that class.

I think I made a semi-killing this morning at ochem. There was some stuff I wasn't expecting to be expected to know. (What a weird sentence!) But at least I knew my shit. Not gonna lie, I lucked out. The one pKa value I happened to know off the top of my head...

I'm ready though. And that makes me happy. I'm still going to do some hardcore reviewing, but I am thoroughly confident in my understanding of my genetics course thus far.

It gives me such a sense of satisfaction to have this feeling of total and complete understanding :)

It's moments like these that make me so thankful for education. I love being a student during these Hallelujah chorus episodes. They're rare, but when they happen...

Worth it.

1 comment:

TCP said...

Nice post. Have a great time!