Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Ditching Disaster pt. 2

I'm not at work. Yet again. It's like I'm begging to be fired.

But I do have a really important midterm tomorrow, so I guess that mitigates my absence. To an extent.

I hate Wednesdays. It's like "HAHA, you're only halfway there." (Whoa! Livin' on a prayer!) I'm not funny.

What I'm going to have to try to focus on today is genetics. I've got some podcasts I need to listen to because of those times I zoned out or just flat out didn't go to lecture (damn ditching disasters!). And then I have to re-read the chapters I'll be held accountable for. And then I'm going to work some problems like they've never been worked before. It's going to be awesome.

No sarcasm there. I really like studying for this class. With that said, I refuse to do poorly.

No comments: