Week 8 is looming, and I am not too excited, to be completely honest. All in all, I had a very good weekend. With the exception of Sunday evening. But really, I haven't had a good Sunday evening for a while now, so no surprises there.
On the one hand, I'm glad that Sunday is over with. I hate Sundays. On the other hand, I tend to hate Mondays just as much. So there's no real triumph in getting through today only to anticipate another hell-day. I skipped work all of last week. I'm tempted to do so again. (Do mine eyes spy a third ditching disaster?)
I spent the past hour crying my eyes out after yet another painful rehearsal. Even Arjun cringed during soprano sectionals. After a long discussion with the directors, it turns out I'm switching voice parts. That's right. I'm going to be a soprano, effective Wednesday and onwards. And certain other people will be mezzos. I'm sad to have to leave Shana and Chelsea though. I love singing with them.
I don't really want to finish this entry. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment