I spent a good 5 hours at a tea house today listening to genetics lectures and taking notes on stuff I missed the first time around. See? I am an overachiever. Minus the times I ditch. All in all, I feel like today was very productive and I'm proud of myself for accomplishing what I had set out to do this afternoon.
Afterwards, a few of my roomies and I went to WalMart and bought a fuckload of yarn. I taught them to knit. And then I started crocheting a neck muff. So far it's pretty cute. Not too bad considering Rina only just taught me to crochet on Thursday. Yea. I don't know why I've gotten so craftsy all of a sudden. I feel like a really bored grandma or something. But grandmas probably don't listen to podcasted lectures while they make stuff out of yarn. Just a guess.
It's getting really late. My sleep schedule's a little out of whack, I think. Time to peace out. Or crochet some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment