Maybe I am a little bit. I dragged my ass out of bed at 4:18 this morning (two snoozes) and walked to work at the VA. Clocked in at 5 a.m. And here I am. Still. I haven't really taken any breaks, so I've done my solid 8 hours. But I think I'll stick around for just a little longer. At least until I'm done logging my day into my lab notebook. It's pretty chartreuse!
I took the blood glucose levels of mice today. Never thought I'd do that. I spent years watching all my older family members do that. To themselves, not to mice. It's a little trippy I guess. If I don't watch my weight and what I eat, I could very well find myself measuring blood sugar every day...
I'm pretty much done with stuff. Minus all the little bottles of organs floating in formalin still need to be made into a catalog. Whoops. Another time, I guess.
Payce for now, hogz. I'm gonna get some rest, unwind a little, and brace myself for stupidass rehearsal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment