Friday, November 14, 2008

My Weekend Starts Now

Because I haven't been to my Evolution lecture for a while, I didn't know that I don't have discussion section tomorrow. And because I had my Genetics midterm today, I also don't have section for that class either. Therefore, my Friday is FREE.

Weekend.

My friend asked me to perform for Marshallpalooza tomorrow night, so I guess I have to practice and shit. But other than that, I'm pretty much home free. I forgot how sweet life can be!

I love when random stuff just clears out like that.

My midterm went by smoothly. I got to hang out with some old floormates. I'm sleeping the frick in tomorrow. I get to do my favorite thing for a lot of people tomorrow night. (For the record, that would be singing. Not what the potential TWSS would imply.) Then I'm going to drink with my best friend of 18 years.

This weekend is going to be so damn baller :)

No comments: