I took a half hour shower today. And it felt GOOD. That felt so damn good it was almost sinful. No, campus apartments are not equipped with removable showerheads. Mind out of the gutter, guys. I think of everything.
But yea. Usually my showers range from 3-5 minutes long. Lather up, rinse off. The end. Today was a rare luxury.
....And I was just gone for a good half hour to make my roommates some coffee out of sympathy for an impending deadline they're both inevitably whooshing towards.
That totally negated my goal for tonight, which was to concentrate only on genetics. Just for this one night. The night is not yet over, however, and I still have a good three or so hours to truly concentrate on what should be my focus at this point: round dos of midterms, which begins in a few hours short of one week.
Goodnight, friends. It's time for me to get back in the zone and be a hardcore student again. Time to forget all worries and leave behind my worldly woes.
How weird is it that studying is my escape from all my problems? I always thought personal lives existed for the purpose of relieving stress caused by professional problems. I'm so damn strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment