Oh studies, how I have missed you.
Sadly enough, I actually really enjoyed the past few hours. I sipped coffee, did reading and took notes, and worked a couple of really interesting genetics problems. I really like genetics.
I also realized that I have a midterm on Monday and that I haven't gone to O-Chem for two weeks. I think I might have to take a W on this one. I'm already on the border of an A- in that class, and I don't want to get any lower than an A in it. I've found that it's a simple enough subject, but at this point in the game, I just don't have the time to learn everything I'd need to know to get the grade I know I'm capable of earning.
My limited resources would be better spent on Genetics and Evolution. I've weighed the opportunity costs of both my options. I'd rather end up with four fewer units at the end of this quarter than potentially sacrifice a tenth off of my GPA.
To do today: drop CHEM 140A, study more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If GPA is that important to you, then yes, good call. Drop that 140 shit! :)
Post a Comment