I know it's been a while since I've posted something nice about a cappella groups, but I'm trying this new thing where I try to put a positive spin on shit. We'll see how long into a new year this lasts. Right, Jen, 'cause that's being positive...
Anyway.
I was pleasantly surprised by how OK "Hurt" turned out. Yesterday's run through far exceeded my expectations. I guess that's not saying much, seeing as I had no expectations, but I honestly think that the music could have been much worse. Hooray? Yeah. I'm just happy it wasn't complete shit.
Chelsea. Geez Chelsea. I almost stopped singing, because that girl has got it. Jizzed my pants.
Shoot. I gotta finish choreography. And hopefully keep up in at least half of my classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you guys sounded better than OK =P you sound good as a soprano BTW :) and great arrangement!!
Post a Comment